How to Upgrade Starfish Reviews Lite to Paid
If you've already installed the Lite edition (from the WordPress.org repository) of Starfish Reviews, here's how to upgrade that to one of our paid licenses.
- First purchase a Starfish Reviews license, if you haven't already.
- Complete steps 1-5 in the document "How to Install Starfish Reviews." Do not complete step 6 or any steps after, at this time.
- Click the "Install Now" button and wait for the plugin to upload.
- Navigate to the Plugins page. There, deactivate Starfish Reviews Lite, then activate Starfish Reviews.
- Complete steps 7-10 in the document "How to Install Starfish Reviews."
- Return to the Plugins page and delete Starfish Reviews Lite.
That's it! You're all set. You've upgraded from Starfish Reviews Lite to Starfish Reviews. Any reviews data from Starfish Reviews Lite should now appear under Starfish > All Reviews.